- About Us
- Healthy Eating
- Canada's Food Guide
- Nutrition Facts
- The Facts on Fat
- Trans Fat
- The Function of Nutrients
- Planning Healthy Meals
- Eating Out
- Healthy Eating for Life
- Special Occasions
- Advice From Our Dietitians
Your shoppers are interested in making healthy food choices for their families. The Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Health Check program helps them navigate the grocery aisles and make healthy choices.
With 1550+ items in the program, Health Check can be found in every aisle of the grocery store. The Health Check symbol tells your customers that they’re making a healthy choice and that the product has been evaluated by the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s registered dietitians. It’s like shopping with the Foundation’s dietitians.
With 8 out of 10 shoppers aware of the Health Check symbol, here are just a few benefits of having Health Check in your stores:
- Health Check helps your customers identify healthy choices in 75 food categories.
- With the credibility of the Heart and Stroke Foundation behind the program, your shoppers will be confident they are making healthy choices. This is important given the number of symbols on many products claiming to be healthy choices.
- Health Check provides a positive, healthy image for your store and generates a strong association with the Heart and Stroke Foundation. Find out more about the free resources available for promoting Health Check in your stores.