- About Us
- Healthy Eating
- Canada's Food Guide
- Nutrition Facts
- The Facts on Fat
- Trans Fat
- The Function of Nutrients
- Planning Healthy Meals
- Eating Out
- Healthy Eating for Life
- Special Occasions
- Advice From Our Dietitians
Promote Health Check to help customers make healthy food choices in your stores.
- Use our healthy eating and other tips developed by the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s registered dietitians in your flyers, website or point-of-sale material.
- Build a “healthy food” theme around eye-catching displays of products that feature Health Check products.
- Use Health Check signage at point-of-sale to encourage healthy eating.
- Encourage your vendors to sample their Health Check products during January to help consumers start the year right.
- Educate store level staff about the Health Check program and how it can help your customers.
- Promote Health Check to help brand your store as a destination to shop for healthy food choices.
For more information about the Health Check program or to find out more about our point-of-purchase material contact:
Kim Graveline at email@example.com or (613) 569-4361 ext: 255.